Monday 17 September 2012

Marriage constitution

Your wife is a gift from God to straighten your life. The wife is a mirror to the husband. The husband chooses the wife and not vice versa. A husband who makes his wife number one in his home and life, will succeed in life. If you honour and cherish your wife, you will grow rich. Cherishing your wife isn't a 90% effort but a 100% effort. You have to give your wife honour and prestige. Whenever she wants something, honour her wishes. As a husband, you should be considerate of your wife's needs. Treat your wife as a queen and she will make you a king.

A husband must strive to have peace in his home. Charity begins at home. When you increase peace in your home, income will also increase. Peace is the best vessel there is for all kinds of blessings. Marriage is senseless without peace in the home. The wife of a critical husband is broken, depressed, pained and has no power. Peace at home is impossible when you criticize your wife. Negative comments will destroy your wife's happiness. Direct all your compassion first to your wife.

A woman can stay single and alone with no hassles. Men NEED women to be our backbones. A person who's too occupied in finding faults in others won't ever find fault in themselves. If you grab a woman from someone else, you will not be free. If you crooked, there are better crooks than you. When you get attracted to other women, other men will be attracted to your wife. Play your role as the husband and see improvement in your home. We owe it to ourselves to have peace and tranquility in our homes.
[Prophet Phillip Banda]

2 comments:

  1. Totally agreed u gna make wonderful husband 1 day, blessed is the woman who gets to marry you.

    ReplyDelete

  2. MARRIAGE RESTORED!
    my husband asked to pack out of the house with my kids and go because he wasn’t interested in me anymore. He said all the abusive words and said am not a good wife because I wasn’t working, instead I was wasting his money so contacted this Strong Healer a week ago after reading Miracles about his spell over the net I consulted this strong man for a love spell, crying not knowing what to do. he told me that he will cast a return lover spell that same day. It didn’t take time for my husband to call me apologizing and begging me to come home. The tender that i was waiting for was approved and he started telling me that am a good wife so I must forgive him for the bad things he had said. My husband asked me to look for any University of my choice and will take care of my fees. Am thanking kizzekpespells@outlook.com, for the Faith and Trust he showed me

    ReplyDelete